Tuesday , May 23 2017
Home / United States

United States

Port Angeles Nightlife Bars & Pubs

Hello guys, have you ever been to America?  I have been to USA for an exchange visa J-1; it’s a temporary visa for the summer jobs in USA. It gives you 3 months’ work and 3 months travel permit in the country. Most of us might only see USA from …

Read More »