Dubai, a dream land for luxtury and its charming contruction of skyscarpers. Dubai welcomes most popular celebrities of the world such as Kim Kardeshian, Martin Garrix, Nicky Minaj, David Guetta, Chris Brown and many other for crazy nightlife events. Dubai can be considered one of the best and famous nightlife choice among the world. With luxury nightclubs, bars and nightlife, Dubai presents various entertainment and fun parties for his guests.
Dubai is a city located in United Arab Emirates, famous for luxury shopping attractive and lively nightlife scenes. The tallest tower Burj-al-Khalifa 830 MT dominates the skyscraper-filled skyline. Also an island made by human just offshore in Atlantis, the palm, a resort with water and marine animal park. With all features presented by Dubai will leave unforgettable memories with you. For sure you won’t feel disappointed once you visit Dubai.
Nightlife in Dubai actually not complicated as known. I know you might say; “How it is possible that there is nightlife in UAE?” But when you visit Dubai, you will never ask this question and will be amazed by “Dubai nightlife”. Dubai nightlife as fast and crazy as other popular Nightlife spots in the world..
Alcohol in Dubai
Alcohol in Dubai only available in Duty free at airport and some licensed shops in Dubai center. These shops have tracking system which can set limit for your monthly consuption. Yes, it’s true. In Dubai, you can have limited alcohol depend on your salary and some other factors. Alcohol policy only valid for non-Muslim people and who have working permit in Dubai. But nightclubs have no limitations for alcohol.
Muslims can not purchase alcohol even though they are expacts from other countries that official religion is muslim. However, there are still ways to access alcohol in Dubai but in illegal ways. You can just simply supply from taxi drivers which will cost you little extra. Also you may ask your non-Muslim friends to provide alcohol for you. In nightclubs, you are free to drink as much as you can even though you are Muslim.
Nightclubs & Bars in Dubai
Nightclubs are allowed only in the hotel complexes or resorts in Dubai. That doesn’t means you have to accommodate in hotel to join nightlife. Most of the Nightclubs in Dubai accept guests from outside. Dubai nightclubs offering dizzy skyscraper views to go with those head spinning cocktails under the stars by seaside.
There are plenty of pubs and bars fusing exotic styles in their drinks designs and music presented of your choice. You can find all nationalities in nightclubs of Dubai and might be shocked when you see girls in the club more than guys.
Do not hesitate to talk with them, it’s very safe and no one disturb other. Thursdays, Saturdays and Fridays are usually packed. Most nightclubs have entrance fee with free drink but for some special party days, girls are free of entrance fee.
Prices of alcohol in Dubai Nightclubs are much more expensive compare to most of the nightclubs in the world. Dubai nightlife is allowed until 3:00 AM as country regulations. If you go around 10:00 PM, it’s more enough to enjoy full fun and entertainment. You might have Dubai offers you a wide range of touristic activities at the sandy long beaches and water sports selections. You also have a lot to do during day time in Dubai.
Top Dubai Hotels with Nightclubs
- White Dubai “Meydan Racecourse Grandstand Rooftop – Dubai”
- Cavalli Club “Fairmont Hotel – Dubai”
- Cirque Le Soir “Fairmont Hotel – Dubai “
- VIP Room “JW Marriott Marquis Hotel – Dubai”
- Blue Marlin Ibiza “Golden Tulip Al Jazira Hotels and Resort – Abu Dhabi”
- People by Crystal “13th St, Sheikh Rashid Road – Dubai”
- 360° “Jumeirah Beach Hotel – Dubai”
- Sensation Club “Crowne Plaza Hotel – Dubai”
- Rock Bottom “Regent Hotel – Dubai”
- Red Square “Moscow Hotel – Dubai”
- Buddha Bar “Grosvenor House Dubai – Dubai”
- Stereo Arcade “DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Dubai – Dubai”
- Boudoir “Dubai Marine Beach Resort & Spa – Dubai”
- Après “Shaik Zayed Road, Mall of Emirates – Dubai”
- Calabar “Mohammed Bin Rashid Boulevard – Dubai”
- Societe Dubai “Marina Byblos Hotel – Dubai”
- Vii Dubai “Conrad Hotel – Dubai”
- Warehouse “Le Meridien Dubai Hotel & Conference Center – Dubai”
- The Pulse “Mövenpick Hotel Bur Dubai – Dubai”
- The Premiere Nightclub “Al Khaleej Rd – Dubai”
- Ku-Bu “Baniyas Rd – Dubai”
- Le Regina Dubai Super Club “Warwick – Dubai”
- N’dulge Nightclub “Atlantis, The Avenues – Dubai”
- Boracay “Asiana Hotel – Dubai”
- Movida “Nassima Royal Hotel – Dubai”
- Provocateur Dubai “Four Seasons Resort – Dubai”
- Club Silk “Grand Excelsior Hotel – Dubai”
- Catwalk Night Club “Golden Tulip Albarsha Hotel – Dubai”
- Kasbar “One&Only Royal Mirage – Dubai”
Finding Partner in Dubai
For finding a partner to have an unforgettable fun, nightclubs are fairly enough for your needs. If you trust yourself to find a girl in nightclub without paying, it’s quite possible as Dubai has too many tourists from all around the world and they are going the nightclubs almost every night to drink and enjoy the night. As Dubai doesn’t have many options to drink in cafes or restaurant, meeting with tourists in the nightclub is inevitable. Here you can find tips “How to court girls in Nightclubs”
If you still say I am not that much talented on courting girls, Cyclone Club, The Al Nasr Square area, The Regal Plaza Hotel, Sea View Hotel is a A big Filipino hang out, Hyatt Regency in Deira, Red Square Club at the Moscow Hotel, Radison SAS will help you out for paid partner options.
Police in Dubai
Police officers are generally help foreigners and they are so polite. If you are so drunk, you can ask help to take you to the hotel. Being drunk is not considered as crime. They will definitely help you. Just keep away from fight issues and drugs as they have zero tolerance for this sort of issues.
Enjoy your Dubai Trip and dont forget to comment below if you have more questions..